ShopStyle.co.uk, the UK’s leading fashion shopping site is looking for the best young illustrator to showcase their sketching skills in front of the fashion elite at this year’s Fashion Fringe Final Catwalk Show, taking place on September 18th during London Fashion Week.
Pick up tips from the brilliant Zarina Liew, ShopStyle’s resident illustrator and Vogue magazine’s One to Watch, before you take up your tools to sketch the final collections and guests at the prestigious Fashion Fringe Catwalk Show.
With guests including top fashion commentator Colin McDowell MBE and Christopher Bailey, this year’s Fashion Fringe Chair and Chief Creative Officer at Burberry, this is an audience with British fashion royalty. The Fashion Fringe Catwalk Show will mark the close of this season’s London Fashion Week and the finale of Fashion Fringe’s annual search to find the best new design talent.
If you want to win the chance to sketch at the incredible Fashion Fringe event and to showcase your winning illustration in the official show programme, simply submit a “catwalk fantastic” illustration inspired by an AW12 trend of your choice and email your entry to: email@example.com before 2nd September 2012.
Entries need to be a jpeg no larger than 300kb and please mention the trend that has inspired your drawing. All entries will be judged by our incredible panel including ShopStyle Director Sarah Bush, illustrator Zarina Liew and Fashion Fringe Founder & Creative Director, Colin McDowell MBE. The Winner will be notified by email by 7th September. So put your tools to paper and send us your best designs by September 2nd, to be in with a chance of winning this unique experience.
Terms and conditions:
1. Registering is completely free of charge.
2. There is one prize to be won.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. Competition closing date: 2nd September 2012
5. The prize consists of a pair of tickets, image used at the event and invites to attend pre and post show to draw illustrations of other guests. NB: tickets won will be a pair of tickets for winner to be accompanied by a friend of their choice. Travel included.
6. Winners will be expected to make their own accommodation arrangements.
7. This competition is open to UK residents only. Employees of, or those representing, ShopStyle or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion, are not eligible to enter.
8. Entrants must be 16 or over.
9. The prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
12. Entered illustrations must be the sole work of the entrant.
13. Illustrations must be hand drawn and should not be computer generated.
14. Shopstyle has the right to change/update these terms and conditions from time to time.
15. Shopstyle is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Cherish PR The Swan Business Centre Fishers lane Chiswick London W4 1RX